ABC Cable XLPE Insulated 0.6/1kv
Aerial Bundled Conductor (ABC) has an aluminium conductor with a XLPE sheath. ABC usually has
3 cores plus neutral, the neutral can either be bare or insulated and the cable can have a street light of 25mm².
ABC is available in 600/1000v,
635/11kV or 12,7/22kV. We stock 1 core, 2 core and 3 core ABC cable.
1.stranded aluminium conduct
2.PE or XLPE insulation
3.ACSR, AAAC,Galvanised steel wire Messenger wire
3 power cores consisting of standard aluminium conductors, insulated with XLPE insulation
+ One sheath lighting aluminium conductor with XLPE insulation(optional)
+ One messenger Al-alloy conductor (bare or covered)
The purpose of messenger wire is
A) It acts as load bearing wire.
B) It acts as earth or neutral conductor
To be used at cotages of 600V phase-to-phase or less and at conductor temperatures not to exceed 75℃ for polyethylene insulated conductors or 90℃ for crossliked polyethylene(XLPE) insulated conductors.
1. B-230 Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes.
2. B-231 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded.
3. B-232 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded, Coated Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
4. B-399 Concentric-Lay_Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
5. B498 Zinc-Coated Steel Core Wire for Aluminum Conductors, Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
6. Duplex Service Drop cable meets or exceeds all applicable requirements of ANSI/ICEA S-76-474
Rated voltage U0 / U = 0.6 /1 kV
VAC test voltage 5 kV
Maksimum operating temperature 90 degree
Maximum short-circuit temperature 250 degree.Service drop( ABC cables)
are especially used at areas where the cost of underground networks is expensive and also for electrification
of rural areas like villages
Package:In wooden drums, steel drums or steel-wooden drums