THHN/THWN-2 Copper Conductor 600 Volts, 90oC Dry or 75oC Wet
General purpose building wire for services, feeders and branch circuits. Suitable for use in conduit and raceways; 1/0 and larger for cable tray use.
· Conductor is bare annealed copper per ASTM B-3.
· Stranded conductors per ASTM B-8 or B-787.
· Insulation is color coded premium grade flame retardant PVC (polyvinyl chloride).
· Jacket is tough polyamide nylon.
· VW-1 AWG rated through 4/0 AWG.
· 1/0 AWG and larger rated for CT use.
· 1/0 AWG and larger rated Sunlight Resistant.
· Gasoline and Oil Resistant II.
· Resistant to abrasion, acids, alkalines, ozone, and water.
· ASTM B-3 and B-8 or B-787
· UL Standard 83 - THHN/THWN-2
· UL Standard 1063 for machine tool wire
· NEMA WC5/ICEA S-61-402
· Federal Specification JC-30B
· OSHA acceptable
· NFPA 70 (NECR)
· NFPA 79 AWM 600V 105oC (75oC in oil).